Famed as “liquid gold” argan oil tremendously rich in useful nutrients like fatty acid and vitamin E. Vitamin E is powerful, fat-soluble antioxidant that can rejuvenate your health as well as beauty. It works as an immune booster, promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar and protects against certain cancers. The hair and skin benefits of this vitamin also are well known. You can find an enormous number of beauty products that have vitamin E as a main ingredient. Here the top 5 profits of vitamin E for hair and skin.
- Encourages hair growth
Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that help repair damaged hair follicles and prevent tissue corrosion, which in turn boosts healthy hair growth.
- Massage your scalp with argan oil, leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it with warm water. Do this a few times a week.
- Also, include vitamin E- rich foods like avocados, spinach, nuts and whole grains in your diet to nourish your hair from inside.
- Fades scars
Another beauty benefit of vitamin E is that it can help fade scars. Being an antioxidant, it accelerates the healing of damaged skin and prevents scars from becoming permanent.
In addition, its moisturizing property keeps the skin hydrated and helps repair damaged tissue.
- Fights wrinkles
You can use vitamin E to fight wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging. Vitamin E has the power to reverse the damage done by harmful solar radiation and the free radicals in our environment.
It even boosts the production of collagen that adds elasticity to your skin, which prevents aging signs like wrinkles.
- Massage the affected skin areas with warm argan oil (rich in vitamin E) 2 or 3 times daily.
- Treats skin hyperpigmentation
You can also use vitamin E to treat hyperpigmentation of the skin that causes uneven color and dark patches on almost any part of the body.
Being an antioxidant, vitamin E can reverse the damage done by the harsh ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun.
- Softens rough and dry hands
Vitamin E is a great moisturizer for dry and rough hands. It helps keep your skin soft, supple and moisturized. In addition, it prevents the skin on your hands from sagging, which makes your hands look old.
- You can massage your rough hands with some warm argan oil for 5 to 10 minutes daily before going to bed to enjoy soft and smooth hands.