Hi there everyone,
Today we wanted to give you a few tips on how and what you can use Argan oil for, we hope you find it helpful. We would love to hear your feedback and your own preferences, so please don’t hesitate to share with us in the comments section below:
- As a Moisturizer: Argan Oil can be used to moisturize the entire body, from head to toe. A little goes a long way, and you only need a few drops per application. Argan Oil is a dry oil, and absorbs into the skin beautifully well without any greasy after-effect. It can therefore be used by all skin-types.
- As a Hair Treatment: Use as a leave-in hair mask to nourish your tresses. Massage onto the scalp. Argan Oil is believed to reduce hair-loss and has anti-dandruff properties.
- As a Leave-In Hair Serum: Rub in a few drops to the ends of your hair to keep them glossy and well-nourished. Argan Oil will help combat frizz, and reduce the occurrence of split ends.
- As a Makeup Remover: Add a few drops to cotton wool, and swipe away every sign of makeup while you let the skin-loving properties of Argan Oil get to work.
- As an After-Sun Treatment: Argan Oil is great for soothing sunburn.
- As a Skin Treatment: Argan Oil has been proven to work wonders for acne, eczema, psoriasis. It’s healing properties helps soothe wounds, and reduce scarring.
- For New Mums & Babies: Argan Oil works wonders on pregnancy stretch-marks. As a natural oil loaded with nourishing ingredients, it is safe enough to use on babies and young children. Mummies can use it too, so one multi-tasking product is all you need!
- For Mature Skin: Given its anti-aging properties, Argan Oil is great for mature skin. Regular application can significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and improve overall skin elasticity and firmness.
- As an Oral Beauty Supplement: Argan Oil is loaded with precious antioxidants, and the Berbers even add this oil to their salads. No wonder the Moroccans have enviably flawless complexions! Apart from external beauty benefits, research has suggested that Argan Oil has not only proven to help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, but might also contribute to the prevention of various cancers, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes.
- Enhance your regular beauty products: Add a few drops of Argan Oil to your regular moisturizer, face-mask and hair treatment!